Edinburgh Celebration June 30th 7pm at Chop Chop Leith – Book your ticket today!
£18.50 pp, includes:
- Celebration Dinner
- Free BYOB (no corkage charges)
- £12 Voucher for your next visit
- Prize draws
If you’re not aware, Chop Chop have recently become very active with their Social Media (Twitter /Facebook Fan Page /Blog) and embrace the opportunity to meet and help celebrate Mashable’s Social Media Day with the Edinburgh Community.
Their new Leith location opened on June 14th. If you haven’t been to Chop Chop, they are an award-winning (and phenomenal) Chinese restaurant who specialize in dumplings from Northeastern China. This event is open to anyone with a keen interest in Social Media in Edinburgh.
Join us for a special celebration dinner, with unlimited Banquet for only £18.50 pp (and get a £12 voucher on the night) plus free BYOB and the following specials.
Chop Chop Special Offers
- Everyone will be entered in a draw for an all-expenses-paid day at the Open Golf Championship at St Andrews on Saturday, 17th July. This includes an open bar all day plus breakfast, silver service lunch and afternoon tea. You will have a choice of free transport from and back to central Edinburgh or parking at St Andrews. There are nine places to be won!
- Everyone who participates in a short survey about the new restaurant on the night will get a £12 voucher to be redeemed at Chop Chop Leith by 31st August.
- Free unlimited Bring Your Own Bottle (BYOB) with NO CORKAGE CHARGE, beer or wine
Any questions? Contact:
Laura Mcgregor – Inventive Management
Check out this fantastic local blog: